Regardless of the cost and type of the nonstick cookware set that you have, you will still use this basically for cooking. You will never buy houseware products that you will not use, right? At some point in time you’ll burn something in your pots and pans and along with it is to clean them properly after. But cleaning non-stick kitchen cookware is not as easy as you think.
Here are a few easy cleaning tips for keeping your non-stick the kitchen cookware at its best:
- Use plastic or wooden utensils when you cook. This will keep the surface of your pan in good condition. Metal spatulas and spoons will scratch the surface and damage the pan permanently.
- Soak them in hot water when you're done using them. It helps remove the food from them without having to scrub the pan.
- If you burn the food when you're cooking, soak them in hot water and soda for 20 to 40 minutes. The soda will dissolve the burnt food and then you can wash them with warm soapy water.
- Always use a sponge and a plastic scrubber. Don't use metal scouring pads or wire scrubbers.
- After you're done the cooking, put the pan in hot water with a little soap and leave in few minutes. It will keep the food from drying out and sticking to the pan. Wash them with soapy water and dry them immediately. Letting them air dry will cause water spots and discolorations of the pots and pans.
- Clean the outside bottoms of the cookware to keep oil and other foods from cooking on the pan the next time you use it.
- Use a good dishwashing soap, soda, or salt to clean your kitchen cookware. That way they will last longer and you won't end up buying several types of pans for cooking in short period of time.
Taking good care of your non-stick kitchen cookware will keep them not only looking brand new but will also save you from purchasing a replacement set.
Leave us a comment if this helps you out in this matter.